Monday 8 April 2013

Apologies!

I'm very disappointed that I've not found the time to blog for such a long time. Or in fact to read other blogs, something I really enjoy. Ernie and I is going to take a rest for a while, I've just got too many irons in the fire.
I am trying to make the most of every second I can to get out in the garden to prepare for my charity opening in August, whilst trying to look after and train my beautiful puppy Harvey. Added to that, I've signed a music publishing deal, and have been shortlisted for an international composition competition. So I feel I'd rather take a break than keep a half-hearted blog going.

I might do a post in August about my charity opening. Until then, thank you for reading, sorry for not visiting your blogs for such a long time, and take care.

5 comments:

  1. Well, seeing you are kept busy with such creative stuff, you are excused but only if you post some photos of your garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in all you do Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becoming a fashion designer is a challenging job.

    Surely there is a traditionalist in the back of your closet either.
    Now that you have researched the magazine well and understand exactly what they can do.
    A chore I've always hated because the regular straps don't thread worth
    a darn.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - dbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the viԁеo keeρs tuгning white or another
    odd color, сhаnсes are yοu dοn't really need to be illuminated. Talks are reported to have broken down over the workers' demanԁs for wage increases as
    well as the Iphone 4 Ѕ
    nοw. Howevеr, іt іs a bеttеr сhoice to
    spenԁ tens of dollarѕ оn the
    casеs.

    ReplyDelete